The common trackers on the market usually have the following characteristics
- GPS or GLONASS positioning
- Easily jammed
- Attached to the electrical wire system or short battery life
- Easy to be found and removed from vehicle
- Fuel level information
- Mileage and other detailed information
What is the difference in HiGPS?
HiGPS Trackers are designed as a security solution and work independently of all the other security systems. Their main purpose is to help finding a vehicle when no one else can, using GSM and GPS positioning.
- GPS, GLONASS and GSM positioning
- Independent power supply – up to two years battery life
- Very hard to be jammed
- Small dimensions
- Additional transmitter to locate the device within 200 meters
- Very difficult to be found and removed from the vehicle
- Two way GPRS communication
- Standard Vehicle Tracker
- Personal Tracker with panic button
- Vehicle Tracker with additional transmitter
- Vehicle Tracker with both GPS and GLONASS positioning systems
- Custom device development
All devices could be configured using both standard mobile phone (via the Mobile App.) or HiGPS Server.